Sometimes I know I am Heard.
See? (Lots of heavenly pictures around here in the morning.)
Yesterday, my husband's solution to the water issue seemed promising. Today, I plucked a few moments from the rest of my to-do list to go see how I could help. Then I heard an old van full of handy-guy stuff lumbering up the path. (Similar to a percussion ensemble.)
Yippee! the guy who knows all about our water system, who had been taken out of commission by a wrenched knee and painkillers, showed up just in time to coach Roy through the pump stuff and confirm information about the (sadly, apparently useless) well.
Yippee! the guy who knows all about our water system, who had been taken out of commission by a wrenched knee and painkillers, showed up just in time to coach Roy through the pump stuff and confirm information about the (sadly, apparently useless) well.
Is everything resolved? No.
Do I still have a wish list? Yes. In spite of all the blessings.
Absolutely, I do.
Do I still have a wish list? Yes. In spite of all the blessings.
Absolutely, I do.
But I do have hope, and I have a new appreciation
for the divine nature of relationships.
for the divine nature of relationships.
Because, baby, that lake
is big
and cold
and wide
(if not deep).
And,
like it or not,
darkness does gather--
And we have each other.
And yes--that is enough.
