April is definitely the brownest month around here, but late October isn't far behind.
I haven't been around the house much--running hither and thither in town--so haven't been taking many pictures. Anyway, here are a couple.
Here's the light.
I haven't been around the house much--running hither and thither in town--so haven't been taking many pictures. Anyway, here are a couple.
Here's the light.
Here's the tree.
So yeah, I've been in town. But also, it's just harder to get excited about taking pictures when you're documenting the decline of verdancy.
I realize the same process documents the ascendance of winter. Ya-hoo.
No matter way I try to reframe it, taking pictures at this time of year--after the leaves fall but before any snow does--just doesn't enthrall me as much.
And as we know, November will be gray. Or grey. Depending.
Everywhere except the top of my head, that is. Which, like October, will be ...
(see title of post).
