
"On the road again, just can't wait t'get on the road again...." actually, that's not true. I love living here too much to enjoy going elsewhere. (That's the symbolic meaning of the teeny dead tree across the path, left.)
However, I have set aside time and money for a week of vacation in Washington, DC with a friend--just vacation. No family (no offense, family). No culling of items from my past. And if I'm smart, very little in the way of acquiring items for my future.
That's all in the following week. Family. Throwing out. Limited--very limited--acquisition of items to care for in the future. Basically, another installment of The Crapture. Probably the last installment, in fact, which brings both relief and a surprising sadness.
I may check in from the road, from time to time, but I may not. I'm not taking a laptop. I'll enjoy living experiences in the moment, whole-heartedly, without the possibility of immediate narration, immediate analysis--in short, without blogging. But I'll be back around month's end.
